For Over 67 Years
As a young family man, Ralph Bowers was an employee of the Erie Railroad when he was stricken with polio in 1952 at age 29. Overcoming this obstacle, Ralph completed a watchmaker’s course and in 1954 set up a business in Pete McKean’s Drug Store a few doors away from the Erie tracks.
Selling and repairing watches eventually grew into jewelry sales and repairs. In 1957, the operation moved into a bigger building at 1 Parkmoor Drive, our current location. Ralph’s two sons, Gene and Bob joined the business in the early 1970’s.
We are now in our 3rd generation of family in the business with Gene and his wife Susie, their daughter Jolene, and Jolene’s husband Rob. Click below to learn more...
OUR COMPANY HISTORY